The Soulshaker website has become one of the signature designs that kick-started Selesti in 2005. The site uses semantic XHTML and CSS to help with SEO and accessibility and uses flash motion graphics to really bring the site to life.
Since its launch in December 2005, the site has enjoyed lots of attention within the industry and continues to set the standard even today.
The site is dedicated to the popular US House/Soulful House promotion Soulshaker, but has become more than that with its extensive DJ mix archive and links to the best music related sites.
The striking black and green design has proven an inspiration to other designers with the site not only featuring on dozens of design showcase websites, but also winning many awards for its style, functionality and impact.
Today the site entertains thousands of visitors a week and has very strong SEO placement. The mix download section is heavily used and the site receives daily emails commenting on the design.
The site has set the tone for what clients and awards judges have to come to expect from Selesti, we are delighted to have designed and built this site and are over the moon with the number of accolades it has picked-up.
Many, many awards & showcases
- Finalist at the Creative East Awards 2006
- Silver Award - Music Website at the W3 Awards for Soulshaker
- Gold Award - Visual Appeal at the W3 Awards for Soulshaker
- Winner for "Best Web Design" in "Music" category at the Interactive Media Awards 2006
- Nominee for Top 10 website of 2006 for Soulshaker at the Interactive Media Awards 2007
Showcased on a selection of the following sites:
- www.cssmania.com/galleries/2005/12/22/soulshaker.php (ten out of 10!)