We're always interested in hearing from great people. We have a fresh attitude to recruitment – make it impossible for us not to offer you a job! Selesti could not have reached where it is today without the creative, professional and friendly individuals that make our team.
From time to time we'll advertise positions in the conventional way, so please check our jobs pages regularly, you never know!
One last thing, we only deal with agencies we approach. Don't waste your time emailing us unsolicited emails as we will put them in the bin!
SEO ExecutiveLocation: Norwich
We've got a fantastic opportunity for a brilliant SEO Executive to join our award-winning digital agency.
If you're already working in digital marketing and you're looking for a company that can help you grow, expand your skillset and spread your wings to take on some challenging projects, you could be the one for us!
- At least 1 year of either agency or in-house digital marketing experience
- Someone that knows their way around Google Analytics & Tag Manager
- Technical SEO experience, should we use a canonical tag or 301?
- Some experience in both Search Console and of course, Webmaster Tools
- PHP, Python and the like are a big bonus!
- Experience with tools such as Linkdex, SearchMetrics, Majestic and Buzzstream
- Know your Florida and Big Daddy from your Panda and Penguin
- A person keen to help instigate change with clients
- Proactivity and self-improvement make a great fit with Selesti’s culture
- Everyone gets 25 days holiday
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- You also get your birthday off as well
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns
- We also close the office on Selesti’s birthday for party time!
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training and self-improvement
- You’ll also get every bank holiday off, of course
- ‘Fat Fridays!’ – we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
- We like Christmas, so extra days off then, too.
- Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – Team days where everyone works on internal projects
- How about half days every Friday so you get a great weekend start?
- ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place
- In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause.
- Like the Summer? You’ll get every last Friday off too!
- Innovation Days - 2 innovation days each month (you get to learn and create non-client work)
- Selesti Anniversary/Long Service Award Bonuses
- Charity donation match - Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year
- Lunch Bunch - a day every month to celebrate a project win, achievement or just ‘because!' We treat the team to lunch; pizza, healthy food, chips, smoothies etc
- Family Lie-in - for members of the team who have children, we give them a few extra hours to spend with their children on their birthdays to give them more quality time. This can be taken first thing or at the end of the day.
- Flexi-time, within reason you can work the hours that are best for you.