In This Section
Wednesday 28th Nov, 2012
Wednesday 29th Aug, 2012
PHP Web DeveloperLocation: Norwich
We're looking to bolster our development team with bright, professional and techie thinkers to meet the needs of an ever growing client list.
You'll have a strong technical knowledge across front and back end systems, ideally content management systems, e-commerce and have a solid understanding of:
We're looking for middleweight to senior level developers but won't turn away talented techies with the right boxes ticked!
If you know a thing or two about servers and love new technology, this could be your perfect chance to join an award-winning team.
What do we offer in return?
- A roof over your head and enjoyable place to be during the week
- All the IT and software you need to get developing
- Tea, Coffee and water on tap and in mugs
- Some cash in your account every month!
- Weekends off! Plus we'll give you 20-25 days to do with what you will
- Frequent trips to the pub (mandatory)
- A nice, friendly team, currently planning your (painful) initiation ritual
- Your birthday off every year
- 'Fat Friday' where we treat you to bacon rolls and breakfast muffins
- 20 - 25 days holiday (depdant on experience)
We're very careful to only recruit the right people, so if you’ve developed a website or ten, can make people say 'Wow!' with code and want to join an award winning team – please apply asap with a portfolio that's going to make our jaws drop - email@example.com – we'd consider short term contracts or those in for the long haul.
- PHP 5; MySQL;XHTML;CSS;OO development;Kohana
- Code Igniter
- Zend framework;AJAX