We're delighted to announce version 2.0 of i-Drills has been released for the iPad. Version 2.0 is packed full of new features including; Editing, Session Sharing and Performance Corners. The i-Drills team have listened to the feedback of hundreds of coaching professionals to deliver an exceptionally list of improvements.
The most anticipated feature - Editing of drills allows for much more powerful flexibilty to amend your favourite drills and clone them too.
It's now possible to share and print sessions, quickly generate PDF filesallowing you to create an overview of your whole session on one document, ready to take with you onto the training pitch. Planning your training sessions has never been this easy and enjoyable before.
With Performance Corners, it's now possible to build your i-Drills with an appreciation of the Technical / Tactical / Physical / Psychological characteristics of each individual training element. Add increased detail to ensure that your are maximising each player's learning experiences.
Version 2.0 retains all of the rich features from Version 1.0 which include:
i-Drills 'Drill Library'
- A comprehensive database of all i-Drills on your iPad
- Categorised Menu system allowing fast filtering
- Preview images for each i-Drill
- See i-Drill duration, number of players recommended etc. at a glance
- Favourites feature for your preferred i-Drills
i-Drills 'Session Builder'
- Create sessions from all i-Drills content, whether self-created or downloaded
- Fast Swipe function to create your session in record time, with the ability to re-orderyour drills to create a better ‘flow’ to your training session
- Duration Calculator works out the entire time required for your session
- Save unlimited sessions, keep training fresh for your players
- i-Drills ‘Session Library’
- A comprehensive database of all i-Drills Sessions on your iPad
- Display window to preview each i-Drill Session, including duration and number of players required or recommended
i-Drills 'Drill Store'
- A comprehensive database of all i-Drills available including free and premium content
- Categorised Menu system for fast filtering
- Display window to preview each i-Drill’s information relating to duration, number of players required or recommended, as well as a description of the drill itself
- Ultra-fast download into your Drill Library
- You can also use mirroring with i-Drills on an iPad 2 and Apple TV so that you can share information on the big screen with your players or fellow coaches.
i-Drills has enjoyed tremendous success within the coaching and fitness market, it'sthe choice of the innovative and progressive coach in over 35 countries, on all continents!&It boasts some impressive statistics:
- TOP 5 SPORTS iPad App in 16 countries
- Ranked No.2 in UK iPad Sports Apps
- TOP 20 SPORTS iPad App globally
- Used by Coaches at clubs including Sheffield United, New York Red Bulls, Birmingham City, Colchester United & Lowestoft Town