We’re looking for a technical SEO specialist with client-facing experience to join our brilliant and expanding digital marketing team as an SEO Account Manager.
This is an exciting opportunity for an exceptional individual to help us deliver award-winning technical services to our expanding client roster, smashing their KPIs and helping them stand out online.
Using your high-level technical SEO expertise you will lead technical SEO campaigns on behalf of your clients, helping them to optimise their site’s performance and get more from organic search.
You’ll be meeting with your clients, managing the day-to-day running of their accounts, completing in-depth technical audits and reporting back on each month’s activity and progress.
You’ll have access to market-leading analytical technology, enabling you to deliver successful campaigns that help your clients to succeed online.
Our office in Norwich city centre is a hub of creativity where ideas are valued, success is celebrated and digital campaigns are lovingly crafted.
If you’re a technical SEO expert and share Selesti’s values and ambition, we’d love to meet you.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A minimum of 2-3 years agency or in-house SEO experience
- Strong, demonstrable grounding in technical SEO
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics, Search Console and Tag Manager
- Experience and knowledge of Google AdWords highly favourable but not essential
- Knowledge of basic user testing and CRO concepts desirable
- Involvement with developing on-site and off-site content strategies
- A positive attitude to work with the confidence to suggest and action positive change
- Ability to work on your own initiative and time planning
- Motivation to continually learn and develop your skills
- Experience using Linkdex, ScreamingFrog, SearchMetrics, Majestic, and other SEM tools
- Demonstrable experience and up-to-date knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO practices
In exchange for your hard work, we offer:
- Everyone gets 25 days holiday as a basic, with more earned through continued service
- You also get your birthday off as well
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training and self-improvement
- Private healthcare for all staff who pass probation
- EMI share incentive scheme for all staff
- Profit share scheme
- Bonus Scheme
- Fat Frydays — we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
- We like Christmas, so extra days off then, too.
- Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – mini hack days where we work on internal or new client projects
- Lunchtime learning sessions where team knowledge-sharing takes place
- In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause
- Selesti anniversary/long service award bonuses
- Selesti’s Summer Birthday Party — an entire day jam-packed with the whole team; last year was beach games, BBQ and a couple of bevvies.
- Charity donation match — Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year
- Family lie-in — We know how important family time is. For members of the team who have children, we give them a few extra hours to spend with their children on their birthdays to give them more quality time. This can be taken first thing or at the end of the day.
- Christmas party — it’s like the last day at school, with games, Christmas lunch and plenty of booze, on us
- Flexi-time — within reason you can work the hours that are best for you
- Long-service perks
If it sounds like a good fit, get in touch at [email protected]!