Calling All Account Managers, Selesti Wants You!
We’re looking for experienced Account Managers to join our growing team. 2014 has been a fantastic year for us, so this represents an opportunity for a bright and well educated individual to really prove themselves in a rapidly expanding digital agency, as they make their mark on projects for all sorts of blue-chip, FMCG, and public sector clients.
We’ve had a whole host of new clients on board in recent months, so we need someone who is prepared to get stuck in straight away, with a fantastic knowledge of digital project management, marketing and - of course - strong Microsoft Office skills.
If you are successful, you can expect to be working to support the rest of the client services team in the delivery of a wide variety of digital projects, whether that be helping manage developers, online advertising, or website content. When you walk through the door, you’ll also be handed your own list of clients to nurture and grow, helping them to strengthen their position in the online world; so you’ll need to be proactive and professional from the get go. A bit of knowledge in the field of SEO won’t hurt either, we’re an integrated digital agency after all.
Ideally, we’d be looking for someone with at least 3 years agency side experience, who knows their way around the internet and communicates well both in person and via email. We love a good checklist, so if you can put a tick next to each of these, then you’ve passed the first test;
- Digital Agency experience
- Planning, forecasting and implementing online campaigns and strategies
- Excellent project management skills
- Some knowledge of Scrum and Agile methodologies
- Ability to work to deadlines and under pressure (if it hits the fan)
- Proven account growth experience
- Operate a growing portfolio
- Heavily involved in client pitches, proposals and account growth
- Strong communicator
- Professional and proactive approach to work
- Team player
- Some knowledge of SEO
- Go the extra mile for our clients
We can also offer a series of benefits to our employees, if that’s your bag:
- Bright, open plan offices in the centre of the fine city of Norwich
- An almost endless supply of Tea, just make sure you do a round yourself every now and then
- ‘Fat Friday’s’ once a week, giving you the choice of your favourite greasy breakfast treat
- Weekends plus 20-25 days paid holiday every year
- Your Birthday as holiday on us, to do with as you wish
- Some cash in your account every month
If you feel you fit the bill, and you think you can excel in the role of Account Manager at an award winning digital agency, then don’t delay; send your CV to us!
As usual, if you’re an agency - please don’t contact us.