You know, we were thinking, it's about time we recruited another talented SEO genius to grow our digital marketing team. This means there's an exciting opportunity for a lucky individual to help us even better serve our expanding client roster, smashing their KPIs and helping them evolve online.
If you're already working in digital marketing, creating and contributing to campaigns which bring huge success to your marketing team or agency, then we'd love to make you a cuppa and talk about where you'd like to sit in our studio.
The perfect candidate when we find them will be joining a healthily growing business, with ambitious development plans. You’ll work in a creative workspace with with a multi-award winning team, for a mix of household name brands and intriguing start ups. And the benefits list to reward our talent continues to grow...
What's great about working at Selesti?
- Everyone gets 25 days holiday
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- You also get your birthday off as well
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training and self-improvement
- Private Healthcare, for all staff who pass probation
- ‘Fat Frydays!’ – we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
- We like Christmas, so extra days off then, too.
- Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – Team days where everyone works on internal projects
- How about half day Fridays when the studio is ahead of target to get the weekend started?
- ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place
- In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause.
- Like the Summer? You’ll get every last Friday of every month off too!
- Innovation Days - 2 innovation days each month (you get to learn and create non-client work)
- Selesti Anniversary/Long Service Award Bonuses
- Selesti’s Summer Birthday Party, an entire day jam-packed with the whole team; last year was beach games, bbq and a couple of bevvies.
- Charity donation match - Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year
- Lunch Bunch - a day every month to celebrate a project win, achievement or just ‘because!' We treat the team to lunch; pizza, healthy food, chips, smoothies etc
- Family Lie-in - for members of the team who have children, we give them a few extra hours to spend with their children on their birthdays to give them more quality time. This can be taken first thing or at the end of the day.
- Christmas Party; it’s like the last day at school, games, Christmas lunch and plenty of booze, on us
- Flexi-time, within reason you can work the hours that are best for you.
What we're looking for in you:
You will have:
- A minimum of 2 years' agency or in-house digital marketing experience
- Solid working knowledge of Google Analytics and Tag Manager
- Experience and knowledge of Google AdWords highly favourable but not essential
- Knowledge of basic user testing and CRO concepts desirable
- Involvement with developing on-site and off-site content strategies
- A positive attitude to work with the confidence to suggest and action positive change
- Ability to work on your own initiative and time planning
- Motivation to continually learn and develop your skills
- Experience of using Linkdex, SearchMetrics, Majestic, Buzzstream and other SEM tools
- Additional experience of using Search Console and Webmaster Tools desirable
- Demonstrable experience and up to date knowledge of on-site and off-site SEO practices
If it sounds like a good fit, get in touch at [email protected]!