We are looking for a brilliant individual to support our award-winning team of digital marketing and development specialists as a Business Development Exec / Manager (depending on experience).
You will have B2B and B2C client facing experience, ideally within an agency, and passion for continually expanding your digital and technical knowledge. You will be joining a team of people with a passion for what they do and learning more every single day in a friendly and vibrant environment. You will have the opportunity to grow, develop and innovate using all of the latest tools and technologies.
So, what will you be doing here at Selesti?
From Day 1:
- Book qualification meetings/calls for Commercial Director/Business Development & SEM Team
- Up to speed with GDPR and aware of how this may affect some traditional business development tasks
- Listen in on qualification calls & attend meetings, recording notes & next actions
- CRM management, liaising with all team members to keep up to date
- Proposal management, liaising with brand manager and all team members to keep template library up to date and correctly tagged
- Administration of Reports, liaising with Office Management Team
- Prospecting and new lead generation (Research markets and identify potential customers)
- Qualifying leads from a number of channels
- Support Brand Manager in outbound marketing/content activity, creation & research
- Contributing to & proofreading proposals
- Reading trade press & identifying opportunities
- Event/seminar/conference attendance & networking
- Contribute to sales meetings and pitches
- Provide support to business development activities
- Help to form strong, long-term client relationships for Selesti
After some training:
- Take initial qualification calls - refer up to Commercial Director & Managing Director when required
- Work with Account Managers to grow existing accounts
- Send introductory proposals/quotes and those for opportunities with value-adds specific to that client
- Take qualification meetings when CD/MD unable to attend
- Pipeline & Funnel Reporting
- Aiding in preparation of marketing activity
You will have:
- B2B, or technical B2C client-facing experience
- Data mining and online networking whizz (LinkedIn etc.)
- Experience in sales/business development
- Excellent face-to-face, telephone and written communication skills
- Ability to build strong rapport and networking skills
- Strong negotiation skills
- Solid numerical skills
- A driven dynamic personality, with a positive, hard-working attitude
- A self-starting approach to tackling challenges
The Selesti Values
At Selesti we’re passionate about finding greener ways of working. One of our goals this year is to become carbon neutral, which we’re working towards by implementing strategies for decreasing our production of emissions, both as a team and as individuals, and offsetting what we can’t avoid through schemes such as tree planting projects.
All team members at Selesti take one day out a year so that they can volunteer to help a cause we care about. We’re always working towards supporting good causes - whether this is through heavily discounted work, or with the small things such as organising a charity bake-off or having lunch from a local independent trader!
At Selesti it’s important that we’re able to deliver the most relevant solutions to our client’s problems - with the customer at heart. That’s why we make sure we all find the time to keep learning new things - through weekly reading, training days and knowledge sharing sessions.
We believe that good communication is key to success and growth - that’s why we are making efforts to reduce use of email and Slack in favour of a chat and a cuppa.
We work using Lean-Agile methodology at Selesti - which means we’re able to adapt to the changing needs of clients while we work and deliver faster than ever. This is extremely important, as it means we can provide the best results for our customers while managing the workload for the team.
As well as a competitive starting salary, you will get:
- 25 Days Holiday
- Additional Day off on your birthday
- Additional 2-3 days off for Christmas and New Year
- Summer and Christmas Parties
- Community and charity volunteer days
- Yearly profit share scheme
- EMI Share Options
- Private Healthcare
- Long service rewards
Interested? Send your CV and cover letter to [email protected].