We’re recruiting for a fantastic new digital account manager or digital executive.
You’ll be joining an award-winning, friendly and knowledgeable team of digital marketers, designers, developers, and socialites.
If you're already working at an agency or within an in-house marketing team, and looking to evolve your digital career with new challenges, we’re keen to hear from you!
Our studio is a creative, fun and productive environment to work in, and we’ve lined up some exciting international, local and charitable clients who need you to look after them.
Here are a few benefits to tempt you to send your CV to us...
- You'll be working for one of the top 3 employers in Norfolk (says the EDP awards)
- Established in 2005, we have exciting growth plans
- Everyone gets 25 days holiday
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- You also get your birthday off as well
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver successful campaigns
- We also close the Selesti office every year for our birthday party
- Constant career progression with work time ‘Innovation Days’ allocated for training and self-improvement
- ‘Fat Frydays!’ – we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
- We like Christmas, so additional free days off then, too.
- Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – Team days where everyone leaves day to day work behind and focuses on a single campaign or brief with the whole agency
- How about half days every Friday that the studio is ahead of targets to get the weekend going? And during the summer, when we’re on top of campaigns, we have a 4 day week.
- ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place
- Your Selesti Anniversary/Long Service Award Presents and Bonuses
- Christmas Party; it’s like the last day at school, games, Christmas lunch and plenty of booze, on us
- Charity donation match - Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year
- A minimum of 2 social outings and activities per month, arranged by our very own social ambassador (this does not include the customary Friday visit to the pub)
- Lunch Bunch - a day every month to celebrate a project win, achievement or just ‘because!' We treat the team to lunch; pizza, healthy food, chips, smoothies etc
- Family Lie-in - for members of the team who have children, we give them a few extra hours to spend with their children on their birthdays to give them more quality time. This can be taken first thing or at the end of the day.
- Volunteer Days - an annual paid day off to go and help an amazing local cause
- Flexi-time, within reason you can work the hours that are best for you
- Free gym membership at ‘The Gym’, down the road from the studio
We're looking for:
- At least 2 successful years of overseeing digital projects/campaigns either at an agency or in-house
- Knowledge of the key steps in a website design and build project
- Be a natural when it comes to client-facing and interpersonal skills, including meetings, phone calls and pitches
- A friendly, approachable nature with a can-do attitude
- Someone who will take pride in upholding our world class customer service standards
- Writing scopes and briefs alongside clients, capturing all their requirements and understanding the impact on their budget
- Proactivity and a desire for self-improvement make a great fit with Selesti’s culture
- Experience of project planning, admin and budget control
- Liaise with the developers, designers and digital marketing team to deliver all aspects of your clients’ brief on time and on budget
- Enjoy the responsibility of being the go-to point of contact for a number of clients and their projects
- Almost frighteningly good organisational skills, we have some solid processes - but we’d love to be shown a new way to make projects and retainers run even more smoothly.
- Producing quotes & invoices, with excellent attention to detail
What would really make you stand out:
- A track record of managing projects using agile/scrum methodologies
- Hands on experience assisting with pitches and new business
- Experience managing WordPress, Magento or App development projects
- Someone that knows their way around Google Analytics, Adwords & Tag Manager
- Demonstrate examples where you have increased a client/customer’s activity
Have you sent us your CV yet? Oh, do get on with it, we’re looking to interview asap.
Send in your CV, tell us why you’d make the perfect addition to the Selesti team, including a few examples of projects or campaigns you’ve managed and why they were successful to [email protected]