We've got a fantastic opportunity for a brilliant SEO Executive to join our award-winning digital agency, Selesti. The perfect candidate will come armed with at least a year's SEO, PPC and Social Media experience, familiarity with agency life would be a bonus and it goes without saying you’ll be completely bonkers about all things digital marketing, web and internetificationism.
Selesti acquired one of the UK's longest established Search Marketing Agencies, OMG Search in November 2012. We are now looking to add to our team with some new recruits. This is an exciting time to join a growing company who are strengthening our Digital Marketing offering to an international client base.
You'll work within our Search Marketing team, directly responsible for growing client accounts and get your teeth into many wider digital projects.
What you'll need:
- At least 1 year’s SEO, PPC and Social Media experience (no fibbers please)
- Proven track record delivering results with recent achievement examples (go on, show off!)
- A creative approach to campaign optimisation (we'll test you on this)
- An understanding of HTML and web technologies (no coders needed but hey, brownie points if you know your stuff)
- Strong report-writing and analytical skills (tasty numbers to crunch on)
- A wizard in Google Analytics and other webmaster tools (can you name some more?)
- A hunger and desire to improve knowledge with an active interest in trade and industry news
- Interest in Social Media (anyone can tweet, we’re looking for innovators)
- Experience with PPC Advertising (what can you bring to the table?)
- Strong communication and client-facing skills
- Excellent presentation skills (dress how you like)
- A keen eye for typos and sepleing mistaesk
- Excellent attention to detail (no sugar in my coffee)
- Moon on a stick
What you'll get:
- Weekends off! Plus we'll give you 20-25 days to do with what you will
- Extra days off for Christmas and NYE
- 'Fat Friday' where we treat you to bacon rolls, porridge and breakfast muffins
- A cool, open plan environment to work in
- A roof over your head and enjoyable place to be during the week
- All the IT and software you need to get going
- Tea, Coffee and water on tap and in mugs
- Some cash in your account every month!
- Your birthday off every year
- Frequent trips to the pub (mandatory)
- A nice, friendly team, currently planning your (painful) initiation ritual
- Salary dependant on experience
No agencies, thank you.
Email [email protected]