We have an amazing vacancy for an Office Manager to join our thriving, successful digital agency.
This Norwich based role is a fantastic opportunity to get hands-on involvement with exciting projects and work with our formidable client portfolio.
The proactive successful candidate will come armed with organisational superpowers, godlike multitasking prowess and lightning-quick admin skills.
Once up to speed you’ll display first hand knowledge of our clients, projects and office processes, putting new systems in place yourself - we want you to contribute to improving the company and our future success.
You’ll be our ‘go to’ person with initiative to get things organised, meetings booked, travel arranged, greeting clients and ensuring everyone has what they need in the office and then some.
To get the job you’ll need to fend off creative, high calibre candidates with the following skills:
- Bookkeeping/Sales Ledger
- Payroll Management
- HR & Holiday Management
- Reception duties
- Handle incoming calls
- Implement new office procedures
- Office Stock Control
- Meetings & Staff Diary Management
- Some PA duties To Senior Management
- Preparation of management reports
- Project Research
- Testing Sites and Apps
- Invoicing And Credit Control
- Internal Communications & Document Authorship
- Domain Management
- Experience with SalesForce would be beneficial
- Ability to prioritise, allocate work and manage time effectively
Sound like you? Then get in touch with us to be in with the chance of the benefiting from the following fantastic benefits:
- Lovely open plan offices right in the centre of Norwich - ‘a fine city’
- An almost endless supply of hot beverages, all we ask is that you share responsibility for making them!
- ‘Fat Fridays’ - no not some horrible fitness regime, but in fact free greasy breakfast of your choice every week
- Weekends off plus 20-25 days holiday every year!
- Your Birthday to do with as you please
- A volunteer day each year where we help worthy causes around the county
- Countless social events and games in the office (how are your ping pong skills?)
- Of course, some pocket money in your account each month
Ideally, you’ll be someone with experience of the digital marketing industry, or a background in advertising or media. But if you have all the other transferable skills we need we can train you up, proper like. You’ll be able to demonstrate where you’ve been in a similar role previously handling requests, problem-solving, identifying risks, managing paperwork, coordinating diaries and being on hand to help whenever the need arises.
You will be a core member of the team and someone who can really make the studio a great place to be.
Must haves: strong communication & organisational skills, knowledge of process implementation and the more digital and studio procedural experience the better.
Our agency really look after our staff and believe in a work hard, play hard ethos. We offer great career development prospects within an exciting and vibrant working environment, so don’t miss out - get your CV over to us as soon as you can.
No recruitment agencies need apply, thanks.