We are looking for a brilliant individual to support our award winning Digital Marketing and Web Development teams
The ideal candidate will have 1 year minimum agency experience and a keen willingness to learn all about our expanding client roster whilst helping them to evolve.
So, what will you be doing here at Selesti?
- JIRA administration e.g. creating service desks, setting up new projects and versions, scheduling tasks. Knowledge of JIRA would be a plus but not essential, full training will be given to the right person.
- General web development administration e.g. resetting client passwords, sending JIRA logins
- Handling email/telephone enquiries from clients.
- Basic CMS management (knowledge of Wordpress and existing CMS management would be brilliant but not essential).
- Supporting the Account Managers with client specific administrative work
- Assisting with weekly project and retainer reporting
- Testing & QA
- Stock photography/theme sourcing
- Answering the phone in a positive, friendly manner and providing telephone support during busy periods.
- Organising regular client catch up meetings, take notes during meetings
- Proofreading and sending monthly reports
- Supporting the team with new business administration tasks
- Collating client results from reports for use in case studies on our site
- Compiling content for new proposals from the team
- Organising award submissions - planning what awards to enter and collect information
- Creating IOs and invoices, keeping on top of renewal dates and filing these docs
- Providing enthusiasm, positivity & brilliant time management!
So, what's great about working at Selesti?
- Everyone gets 25 days holiday
- A highly experienced, award-winning team to work with and learn from
- You also get your birthday off as well
- We’ve invested in some of the best technology to deliver search marketing campaigns
- Constant career progression with work time allocated for training and self-improvement
- Private Healthcare, for all staff who pass probation
- ‘Fat Frydays!’ – we’ll buy your breakfast every Friday and deliver it to your desk
- We like Christmas, so extra days off then, too.
- Selesti ‘Supercharged’ days – Team days where everyone works on internal projects
- How about half day Fridays when the studio is ahead of target to get the weekend started?
- ‘Lunchtime learning’ sessions where team knowledge sharing takes place
- In addition to our ongoing CSR program, you’ll get a volunteer day each year to help out a great charity or cause.
- Like the Summer? You’ll get every last Friday of every month off (client work permitting)
- Selesti Anniversary/Long Service Award Bonuses
- Selesti’s Summer Birthday Party, an entire day jam-packed with the whole team; last year was beach games, bbq and a couple of bevvies.
- Charity donation match - Selesti will match any money raised for a charity up to £50 per person, per year
- Lunch Bunch - a day every month to celebrate a project win, achievement or just ‘because!' We treat the team to lunch; pizza, healthy food, chips, smoothies etc
- Family Lie-in - for members of the team who have children, we give them a few extra hours to spend with their children on their birthdays to give them more quality time. This can be taken first thing or at the end of the day.
- Christmas Party; it’s like the last day at school, games, Christmas lunch and plenty of booze, on us
- Flexi-time, within reason you can work the hours that are best for you
If this sounds right for you please get in touch at [email protected]